Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Regular Customer, The Usual Order

HoneyBee

New in Town
Forgotten Man said:
145184952_9af0abd5d7.jpg

Is this Rod's in Arcadia, CA? I'm right down the street!

JohnnyGringo

A-List Customer
Luigi's in Akron, Ohio-we eat there frequently, and we always eat the same meal: freshly baked Italian Bread, Antipasto Piccolo Salad with shredded and stick cheese, extra house dressing on the side, a Large Sausage and Mushroom Pizza with Fresh Garlic, and, by the way, wowza, you'd better like garlic, 'cause it comes out decorated with huge pieces of garlic. I've never had pie like this anywhere else. Oh, and did I mention it's a lowfat meal as well? ;)

Alex Oviatt

Practically Family
This can cut both ways--Bob, the great (and now retired) bartender at the Big Four in San Francisco, used to take great pride in remembering my favorite drink--it would be on the bar before I was halfway across the room. The seasons changed, my drink choice changed and I never had the heart to tell him that the drink he had just poured for me was not what I wanted until it was too late. That is how I ended up drinking Manhattans in the summer and Gin and Tonics in the winter.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusa80