Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The scoop on Indy IV

Matt Deckard

Man of Action
DJB1879.jpg

37.jpg

Shia LaBeouf, the star of all those Disney tv shows and the "The Greatest Game Ever Played" may be Indy's son; check it out.

Brian Sheridan

One Too Many
My friend has a theory that Indy 4 is going to suck so badly, it will retroactively make the first three bad.

I'm afraid its going to be like that episode of Young Indy where Ford played a grizzled old Indy who caught the bad-guy when the snow on his cabin's roof slide off because Indy played a high note on a flute (wa-wa-waaaaa). Or it will be Professor Indy having his best archeology student help him with his adventure. UGH!

Honestly, I am dreading this one.

And who the hell is Shia LeBeouf? Where's Short Round? "No time for love, Doctor Jones!"

pretty faythe

One Too Many
Shia is a Disney t.v. show graduate. lol So far no mention of him gettting drunk, high, shaving his hair and all the other famous things. It seems that Disney just doesnt set well with the girls...i.e. Lindsey, Hillary, Britt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner