Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Stratoliner Society {VINTAGE}

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
My new green Stratoliner arrived a couple days ago but I am just now getting it posted. It is flawless and the felt is very thin and supple; so supple that it was difficult to get it to hold a crease without steaming it several times lightly. I like this one very much!

Before:
GreenStratoliner007.jpg

GreenStratoliner010.jpg

GreenStratoliner011.jpg

GreenStratoliner013.jpg

GreenStratoliner014.jpg

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
Mr. P -- that is an absolute gem. Hearty congrats on scoring such a nice Stratoliner! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Cheers,
JtL

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Mr. Paladin said:

Congrats, Mr.P. I'm thinking that may be a pretty rare bird. Very nice. Glad to see you wearing that one. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

St.Ignatz

Call Me a Cab
A late post but Mr. P that hat is jaw dropping!
My new Strat pin on an old Strat hat. See previous posts for availability with Zemke.
CIMG1419.jpg

CIMG1418.jpg

That stray thread sticks out like a sore thumb. I'll get right on it.
Tom D.

swaviator

New in Town
Stratoliners: Boeing or Stetson

Where can I find a Stratoliner? I've been watching ebay for a very long time and I yet have to seen one. Thanks,

swaviator

New in Town
Johnnysan said:
Mine as reworked to my specs by Graham at Optimo in Chicago:

profile_left.jpg
crown.jpg

This Strat with this ribbon is one of the most beautiful hats that I've seen; an absolute must have. Where can I find one and with the Stratoline pin? Anyone have a 7 1/ - 7 5/8 for sale?
Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters