Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thedi Cafe Racer - a very nice surprise

Seb Lucas

I'll Lock Up
They are very nice. If they were a bit longer I'd consider one.

I looked on their site but I can't see any plain utility or half-belt styles.

Nice to have a high end alternative.

jglenn777

New in Town
Seb,
I just ordered a jacket from Thedi Leather. During the order process, you send your exact measurement to Theodoros and he will customize the jacket to your specs. He was extremely helpful throughout the process. I would definitely recommend it. Now I just have to wait for the jacket to arrive...

Congratulations!!!
As a recent owner of a Thedi jacket, I'm happy to hear others are discovering his work.
Please post pictures and a review.

TREEMAN

Call Me a Cab
Just received my Buco J-100 from Thedi leather and it is absolutely stunning. I'll get some pictures up at the weekend.

I'm not as knowledgable as many on here but for me it's a brilliant execution of the famous style in an incredibly beautiful leather. I'm over joyed.
Can't wait to see it !!

This may seem an odd question, but do either of your Thedi jackets smell odd? not moldy, just...a lot. I'm wondering if it's the jacket or the hide.

Last edited:

Tedquinton

A-List Customer
Mine does, not a lot but the new leather smell is definitely there. I actually really like it! Previouslly I've found that this new jacket smell fades pretty quickly.

hmmm, Mine is about a year old...the smell is still strong...I aired it out yesterday in the 90 degree sun, and gave the liner a spray with vinegar and water. Just curious about others.
Can't wait to see your jacket!

dan_t

Practically Family
smell?
Well, yes mine does. It's over a year old now & still has an obvious leather smell to it. I put that down to hardly any wear at all since I've taken ownership. I bought it at the end of our cooler months and it's been waiting for cooler weather to return. The Aussie summer is no place for a leather jacket!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran