Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thedi #MTC-127915 in Tan Buffalo

Jejupe

Practically Family
This is such a nice model and hide. I am thinking of ordering one with this tan buffalo even though I have one already in brown goat! Great choice!

red devil

My Mail is Forwarded Here
This is such a nice model and hide. I am thinking of ordering one with this tan buffalo even though I have one already in brown goat! Great choice!

Another version that I like a lot is the grey buffalo version, but keeping myself in check :)

red devil

57%2Bcopy.jpg

El Marro

You will end up getting a Thedi if you stay here :D
I don't even need to say "trust me" on this lol
Yep, that’s exactly what happened to me around this time a year ago. In fact it was this very thread that pushed me over the edge and got the ball rolling. I ordered mine through Thurston as well and I am very happy with it.

sweetfights

Thedi XL fit jacket from Thurston Bros. fit perfectly. Tan buffalo Thedi just like red devils in this thread should arrive before Christmas 2018 according to Carrie. I'm very anxious.... :D
HD
Exciting ! I was so close to ordering the same before going with Langlitz Cafe Racer. Please post fit pics as our Christmas gift!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran