Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thedi MTC-127996 Leather Jacket in Cognac Buffalo

mangothehuman

New in Town
My Thedi MTC-127996 Leather Jacket in Cognac Buffalo with a detachable mouton collar was just delivered (ordered November 2020). Matches my Pigeon Tree Tärnsjö belt almost perfectly. Olive cotton liner. I had Thedi add a second interior pocket. I also didn't want it to be too heavily washed. Pretty excited about how it came out!

K2pQonK.jpg

lDF6HDh.jpg

OagYsmw.jpg

bJBzuIe.jpg

1lD9YDa.jpg

oF6dzDU.jpg

nickv

One of the Regulars
Congrats! Perfect fit ! Looks awsome. Can i ask about the buttons on your cuffs? On the Thedi website he has snap brass button closures on the cuffs for this model, Did the buttons come as standard or did you request them? Am curious as I want to order this jacket as my next Thedi as well.:)

Berto

One of the Regulars
very beautiful color and fits OK on you.

can you kindly upload a pic with the mouton collar on?. Thanks in advance

Guppy

I'll Lock Up
Congrats! Perfect fit ! Looks awsome. Can i ask about the buttons on your cuffs? On the Thedi website he has snap brass button closures on the cuffs for this model, Did the buttons come as standard or did you request them? Am curious as I want to order this jacket as my next Thedi as well.:)

Mine, originally purchased by 58panheadfan, has the snap cuffs, which I vastly prefer to buttons. Be advised that the main zip is a European style left hand zipper, which seems to be typical of Thedi jackets, but you can request a right hand zip if you prefer.

mangothehuman

New in Town

Mine, originally purchased by 58panheadfan, has the snap cuffs, which I vastly prefer to buttons. Be advised that the main zip is a European style left hand zipper, which seems to be typical of Thedi jackets, but you can request a right hand zip if you prefer.

I believe you can get the MTC-127996 with either type of buttons. The 127995 is another good alternative that I believe defaults to snaps.

I was also able to pick out the hardware color (brass vs nickel) and the thread colors.

The main zip is left hand. I guess I would have preferred right, had I thought of it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ