Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

This could be you -- denim identification help!!!

thisisbrooks

New in Town
Hey yall, this is my first post and of course it comes in a time of need
When I say need, i truly mean it. I've been trying to identify a pair of jeans purely based on memory and I've had no luck. This has been eating away at me for over a year now so its about time I put out the word/wanted ad.
Any help at all would be so tremendously appreciated,

So here's all I got-
Often when I'm attending west coast (rose, pcc) and east coast fleas (26th,brooklyn) I see some awesome guys wearing these jeans (please note that only awesome people are wearing them).

I particularly remember last month at the rose bowl (maybe this is one of you guys?) this one bigger dude, young, rocking these baggy with a brown large brim fedora, chambray shirt, browns beach vest and wingtips

They are a strange blue, almost royal blueish -unlike raw denim, they almost look cheap and they very well may be, but I lean towards believing they have some sort of niche denim/vintage clothing following as I've seen them on bigger guys that look like they've been crawling around flea markets for years.

They have contrasting orange stitching but beyond that are very basic, with (i think?!) some kind of large insignia on the pockets much like levis or any other brand under the sun, but still very simple.

The fit is thirties looking, they are high rise and very baggy.
The denim looks lighter in weight, anywhere from 8-10 oz.
The only thing that ive seen that compares, really, is pre wwii us army denim trousers (non buckleback) with metal buttons.

Picture16.png

Picture19.png

Its hard for me to lock down an era because they are very 30's looking in fit but in construction they look like they could be cheap 60's or 70's.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks everyone in advance!!

Brooks

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany