Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

This is a GoodWear jacket label, correct?

Infinitum

A-List Customer
Would like to know. Thanks!

F304CA6D-DB0B-40E1-B41A-66DF3F94C204.jpeg

Boyo

Call Me a Cab
the following image is from the GW website.. they look similar.. If you are in possession of this jacket there may be an additional labels in either or both of the front patch pockets. A few people make repros of the Dubow jacket.it possible that its from another maker..ie Bill Kelso.

I know a guy who wears size 48 if you're thinking of

label.jpg

Blackadder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Decent chance it is a GW because I don't remember any other Western makers reproducing the 20960 contract. Buzz, Toys McCoy and Real McCoy's have done 20960 repros but the Japanese don't make size 48.

El Marro

My Mail is Forwarded Here
My vote is for Good Wear as well. I took a quick look at the jackets offered by Lost Worlds, GW, and the new JA Dubow. From what I saw only GW reproduces that particular label where the size tag is stitched on and connected at the bottom of the manufacturers spec. tag.

Peacoat

Bartender
My vote is for Good Wear as well. I took a quick look at the jackets offered by Lost Worlds, GW, and the new JA Dubow. From what I saw only GW reproduces that particular label where the size tag is stitched on and connected at the bottom of the manufacturers spec. tag.
Good work on an arcane topic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy