Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

This is what can happen if you do experiments!

silhouette53

One of the Regulars
Hooray Henry !

Congratulations Henry on three counts :

1) In having the courage to attempt the job in the first place

2) In having the courage to tell and show what you had done - too few people can admit to their mistakes which is a pity because others can then learn from them. Remember the old saying "The man who never made a mistake never made anything" !

3) In getting the hat fixed so beautifully - by the way you look really cool in it

Lorne

One of the Regulars
What does that hat remind me of?

I was looking at that hat, and I knew it reminded me of something. The I remember, JIFFY-POP POPCORN in that TIN FOIL FRYING PAN!!!!

Lorne

The real Henry

Practically Family
Thanks to everbody! I think it really shows what a great hatter Marc is! Another interesting things that he made it about two sizes bigger for me!

Some may say your hat was to small and looked like crap so why didn't you buy a new hat from higher quality?
Well, the main reason is that I like the idea of one trusty fedora that goes with you everywhere and forever. I don't know if the Federation is the right one, but I think it's worth a try.;) Most of you should have seen that this is my Indy-lid and not a regular dress hat, but as I said, I would wear it with a suit, but my problem is that my favourite hats are brown and I just have a black DB suit!:eek:

I think I'll also send my 1930s Mallory 15 to Marc to let him "Pimp my lid"(we had a little story about that at COWlol )

BTW-I'll post pics of me in a suit when I bought a tie and got my pants back from the tailor!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21