Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thurston Bros. - Official Affiliate Thread

ksozay

One Too Many
Just wanted to give a quick compliment to Insurrection/Thurston Brothers. Visited the store on Sat and Sun, left with an amazing British Cycle jacket that I could not be happier with. We must have tried on every jacket in my size, and probably broke every plastic hanger but Carrie was super patient and truly gracious. I've probably spent a good 5 years looking for the "right" jacket and Carrie/Wade nailed it. As I am sure many of you can probably attest to, if you are going to spend money on something, it's nice when you know the money is going to good people. That is Insurrection/Thurston Bros to a tee.

What started as a single jacket purchase has rapidly morphed into an illness that will require a LOT more room in the closet.

Truly a great experience and look forward to spending more money with these guys!

RJ - Kirkland WA.

pawineguy

One Too Many
Just wanted to give a quick compliment to Insurrection/Thurston Brothers. Visited the store on Sat and Sun, left with an amazing British Cycle jacket that I could not be happier with. We must have tried on every jacket in my size, and probably broke every plastic hanger but Carrie was super patient and truly gracious. I've probably spent a good 5 years looking for the "right" jacket and Carrie/Wade nailed it. As I am sure many of you can probably attest to, if you are going to spend money on something, it's nice when you know the money is going to good people. That is Insurrection/Thurston Bros to a tee.

What started as a single jacket purchase has rapidly morphed into an illness that will require a LOT more room in the closet.

Truly a great experience and look forward to spending more money with these guys!

RJ - Kirkland WA.

Great story RJ, they really are a pleasure to do business with... glad you came away with a great jacket, please post some pics of it when you have the chance.

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
We're going to be open today (Friday) 12-6, Saturday 12-6 and Sunday 12-4...come on by the shop to see the latest Aero jackets that have arrived and get fitted for your custom Aero order (we'll be submitting our November production orders next week)!

Aero Maxwell in black Vicenza veg-tanned FQHH

Aero Maxwell black Italian horsehide Front 1.jpg

www.thurston-bros.com

ericsanpablo31

One of the Regulars
Hi carrie! Just curious if that upgraded Italian hide on the thedis is vicenza & whether you can specify some of his other styles in that leather too? Thanks

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Hi carrie! Just curious if that upgraded Italian hide on the thedis is vicenza & whether you can specify some of his other styles in that leather too? Thanks

This is a different Italian horsehide...it's not Vicenza (hence, the lower $949.99 USD price). However, we order any Thedi style in this horsehide...it's quite nice. You may also be interested in the vintage goatskin (shown below)...

Shawl goat 1.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24