Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thurston Bros. - Official Affiliate Thread

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Beautiful Aero Hercules with a Strome weight tartan lining! We're starting to fill up our March production, so if you'd like to receive an Aero fit jacket to start your custom order, just give us a call at (206) 550-3545...

www.thurston-bros.com

Aero Hercules brown CXL FQHH smaller version.jpg

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Beautiful Aero Sheene in Brown Chromexcel Steerhide! This is a great option if you'd like the fit a Cafe' Racer, but the more casual look of a traditional collar...we have fit jackets for the Sheene/Cafe' Racer in stock and ready to ship for customers who would like to get fitted for a custom Aero order!

www.thurston-bros.com

Aero Sheene brown CXL Steerhide (1) smaller version.jpg

Damo

A-List Customer
We consistently get questions from customers about the color and richness of Horween's C/X Brown Leathers. As many of you know, it can be very tough to capture the color of brown that Aero offers with a camera... However, here are a few outdoor shots that do a good job of showing the beauty of Horween's C/X Tanning! These photos were taken behind our shop here in the Greenwood neighborhood of Seattle, WA.

AeroCafeRacerBrownSonomaFront_zps18c9125e.jpg

AeroSonomaCafeRacerBrowmBack_zps954278e8.jpg

AeroSonomaBrownTag_zpsa07084a2.jpg

Carrie,

Is this hide steer or horse? Thx

pawineguy

One Too Many
Carrie,

Is this hide steer or horse? Thx

I could be a wise ass and advise to read the label, but I missed it the first few times also... It's Steerhide per the bottom picture. I do think that the brown looks amazing in Steer, the color is a little different than the FQHH.

Damo

A-List Customer
I could be a wise ass and advise to read the label, but I missed it the first few times also... It's Steerhide per the bottom picture. I do think that the brown looks amazing in Steer, the color is a little different than the FQHH.

Lol, you should have been. It was deserved!thx

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic