Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thurston Bros. - Official Affiliate Thread

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Aero Premier 1920s Work Coat...so beautiful!

You can learn how to utilize our fit jacket process to get a perfect Vicenza Horsehide Aero fit at the link below. Our fit jacket process gets our customers the fit that they desire each and every time!

https://www.thurston-bros.com/pages/custom-aero

Aero Premier Work Coat.jpg

Last edited:

philosophy101

A-List Customer

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Custom Aero Bootlegger in Cordovan CXL FQHH! This customer chose a Teamster back in order to get some extra room for movement... If you'd like to get fitted for the Bootlegger or another Aero style, check out our custom Aero page--https://www.thurston-bros.com/pages/custom-aero and then contact us at info@thurston-bros.com to get your Aero fit jacket!

Aero Bootlegger Cordovan CXL FQHH tag.jpg
Aero Bootlegger Cordovan CXL FQHH front.jpg
Aero Bootlegger Cordovan CXL FQHH zipper sleeve.jpg
Aero Bootlegger Cordovan CXL FQHH cotton sateen lining.jpg
Aero Bootlegger Cordovan CXL FQHH back.jpg

Last edited:
Here are some great detail photos of our new Thedi Orion Quilted Crosszip Jacket in Espresso Italian Veg-Tanned Buffalo! Product page coming soon...check back on our growing Thedi page--https://www.thurston-bros.com/collections/thedi-leathers

View attachment 55236 View attachment 55237 View attachment 55238 View attachment 55239 View attachment 55240 View attachment 55241 View attachment 55242 View attachment 55243 View attachment 55244
Carrie,
Will you carry the shawl collared offering from Thedi?

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Thanks Carrie! Are they sized like the cafe racers? Is there any fit jacket option?

Absolutely we can get you a Thedi fit jacket! We fit using the Thedi Phenix Quilted Cafe' Racer. We would send you a size L Phenix, and I suspect that would be perfect for you! We would also be able to use the size L Phenix to set the body and sleeve length for you. Regarding leather, we send out hide samples with you fit jacket and Thedi has excellent choices...

Left to right below--Espresso Horsehide, Espresso Steerhide, Caffe Steerhide, Espresso Buffalo, Caffe Buffalo, Tan Buffalo, and Natural Buffalo
Thedi Leather swatches SMALLER.jpg

Here's that photo of the Shawl Collar...we'll take better photos and post them here in due time...

Thedi Shawl.jpg

Absolutely we can get you a Thedi fit jacket! We fit using the Thedi Phenix Quilted Cafe' Racer. We would send you a size L Phenix, and I suspect that would be perfect for you! We would also be able to use the size L Phenix to set the body and sleeve length for you. Regarding leather, we send out hide samples with you fit jacket and Thedi has excellent choices...

Left to right below--Espresso Horsehide, Espresso Steerhide, Caffe Steerhide, Espresso Buffalo, Caffe Buffalo, Tan Buffalo, and Natural Buffalo
View attachment 55295

Here's that photo of the Shawl Collar...we'll take better photos and post them here in due time...

View attachment 55296
Thanks Carrie! Good to know that length adjustments can be made as well. I suspect I'd want a slightly longer body than stock. The leather swatches look really beautiful!!!

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
If you're looking for a cross-zip motorcycle jacket that is a bit more casual than the Vanson Chopper, the Vanson Daredevil is going to be a great option for you! You can learn more about the Vanson Daredevil at the link below--

https://www.thurston-bros.com/collections/biker-jackets/products/vanson-daredevil

*For your reference, the fit below is on a male who is 6'1" and 185 lbs. and is wearing a size ML Vanson Daredevil.

Vanson Daredevil Fit Photos Wade Front Open 2 smaller.jpg
Vanson Daredevil Fit Photos Wade Front Open 3 smaller.jpg
Vanson Daredevil Fit Photos Wade Front 1 smaller.jpg
Vanson Daredevil Fit Photos Wade Front 3 FINAL smaller.jpg
Vanson Daredevil Fit Photos Wade Back 1 smaller.jpg
Vanson Daredevil Fit Photos Wade Front 3 FINAL smaller.jpg

Last edited:

Grayland

Call Me a Cab
I received my Thedi Shawl Collar jacket today and it's perfect. Carrie sent me a fit jacket (a Thedi Quilted Cafe racer) and based my Thedi Shawl Collar off that. She nailed it perfectly. I can't imagine buying a leather jacket any other way than by having a fit jacket. What's that I hear? Pics? My photographer daughter is away for a few days, but I should have them up soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo