Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thurston Bros. - Official Affiliate Thread

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
I would be very tempted by that jacket in dark brown in a size large. Any chance you have that combination inbound?

We checked our production list and we have a group of the Zip-Up Shawl Collar Markos in Dark Brown Horsehide and Dark Brown Cowhide in the queue! While this batch isn't ready to ship out to us, it should be coming up in the queue in the next month or two. Let us know if you'd like to get on the reservation list for a Large!

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Every time we see a Thedi Kronos in person, we get closer to putting this incredible style in our regular stock rotation :cool: We just shipped this jacket off to its new owner in SoCal, where it will be the perfect companion for a California winter!

www.thurston-bros.com

Thedi Kronos Cuoio Buffalo RA7 front.jpg
Thedi Kronos Cuoio Buffalo RA7 tag.jpg
Thedi Kronos Cuoio Buffalo RA7 sleeve cuff.jpg
Thedi Kronos Cuoio Buffalo RA7 pocket.jpg
Thedi Kronos Cuoio Buffalo RA7 tan cotton lining.jpg
Thedi Kronos Cuoio Buffalo RA7 back.jpg
Thedi Kronos Cuoio Buffalo RA7 shoulder.jpg
Thedi Kronos Cuoio Buffalo RA7 back cinch.jpg

marker2037

Practically Family
Every time we see a Thedi Kronos in person, we get closer to putting this incredible style in our regular stock rotation :cool: We just shipped this jacket off to its new owner in SoCal, where it will be the perfect companion for a California winter!

www.thurston-bros.com

View attachment 374302 View attachment 374303 View attachment 374304 View attachment 374305 View attachment 374306 View attachment 374307 View attachment 374308 View attachment 374309
Hi Carrie, do you have any examples of this jacket being worn on someone? I'm trying to grasp exactly how this style would wear on me as I find it very intriguing.

Bfd70

I'll Lock Up
Is it just me or does it take everyone 10 min to get to the bottom of Thurston pages. My comp can’t load all the pics fast enough to scroll down. I want to see new posts but can’t scroll through. Is there a way to make less posts per page?

Cornelius

Practically Family
Is it just me or does it take everyone 10 min to get
to the bottom of Thurston pages. My comp can’t load all the pics fast enough to scroll down. I want to see new posts but can’t scroll through. Is there a way to make less posts per page?

Same here. Seems unique to this thread on TFL, and I've always assumed the long load time is due to the abundance of hi-def images, at least a half-dozen per post.

scurvyfreedman

Familiar Face
I suspect it's not our computers. Instead it's likely the download bandwidth of our home networks. I just let mine sit for 30 seconds and it's usually good to scroll.

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Is it just me or does it take everyone 10 min to get to the bottom of Thurston pages. My comp can’t load all the pics fast enough to scroll down. I want to see new posts but can’t scroll through. Is there a way to make less posts per page?

Same here. Seems unique to this thread on TFL, and I've always assumed the long load time is due to the abundance of hi-def images, at least a half-dozen per post.

Glad someone else is having the same issue… thought my computer was on the way out …

I suspect it's not our computers. Instead it's likely the download bandwidth of our home networks. I just let mine sit for 30 seconds and it's usually good to scroll.

Lol. I have the same issue Bfd. I usually save the Thurston thread for when I have to get up to get another coffee. Takes awhile to load.

Thank you for the feedback on this! We suspect that this started when the size limit for photos was expanded on TFL and we didn't have to resize every single photo to get it to upload into a post. We'll try cutting the size down on posted photos and see if that helps! It may not be effective until we get to a new page with only smaller photos uploaded--that will be the real test.

scurvyfreedman

Familiar Face
This beauty was part of our recent batch of Thedi jackets--a custom order for our customer in Maryland! This is the Niko in Espresso Buffalo, meticulously reliced with Thedi's expert process to bring out both character and color depth in the leather!

https://www.thurston-bros.com/pages/custom-thedi

View attachment 375704 View attachment 375705 View attachment 375706 View attachment 375707 View attachment 375708 View attachment 375709 View attachment 375710 View attachment 375711 View attachment 375712

Just got it today right around the time you posted. The color of the buffalo is exactly what I wanted and the smell is overwhelmingly wonderful.

Such a spot-on fit. Thanks for all of the help. The fit jacket process proved a huge success.

A couple quick snapshots.

IMG_7287.jpeg
IMG_7291.jpeg

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Just got it today right around the time you posted. The color of the buffalo is exactly what I wanted and the smell is overwhelmingly wonderful.

Such a spot-on fit. Thanks for all of the help. The fit jacket process proved a huge success.

A couple quick snapshots.

View attachment 375723 View attachment 375724

Looks amazing! Photos do not do this leather justice...Espresso Buffalo has just hit the top of our favorite leathers list!

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Aero Redskin shearling is our favorite fall color! The marbled tones of the sheepskin leather combine with the curly shearling for a beautiful and cozy fall/winter jacket! We have more Redskin coming through production, so if you don't see your size in stock, contact us at sales@thurston-bros.com to see what is available--

https://www.thurston-bros.com/collections/aero-stock

Aero D-1 Redskin Dark Seal trim front.jpg
Aero D-1 Redskin Dark Seal trim open.jpg
Aero D-1 Redskin Dark Seal trim back.jpg
Aero D-1 Redskin Dark Seal trim collar latch.jpg
Aero D-1 Redskin Dark Seal trim collar.jpg
Aero D-1 Redskin Dark Seal trim sleeve cuff.jpg
Aero D-1 Redskin Dark Seal trim shoulder seam.jpg
Aero D-1 Redskin Dark Seal trim sleeve trim.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads