Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thurston Bros. - Official Affiliate Thread

rmconner80

Familiar Face
Well I just put in my order earlier this week with Thurston Bros. for an Aero premium 30s half-belt, hopefully for November custom production schedule.

You guys are a bunch of enablers. :D

pawineguy

One Too Many
The Ridley has arrived - the fit is amazing, very flattering slim fit, green OD stitching really pops. Fit pics a little later on.

IMG_4034.JPG
IMG_4035.JPG
IMG_4037.jpg

Last edited:

pawineguy

One Too Many
\

I'll be doing the chromexcel FQHH brown. Fit jacket should be here next week, so I guess strictly speaking I haven't really finalized the order yet. Right now just obsessing over the universe of lining choices...

Ha, yes, the liner is very tough with all of the options... I described to Carrie roughly what I wanted and she helped narrow it down for me. Good luck with the decision.

pawineguy

One Too Many
Aero Ridley in black FQHH fit pics, very pleased, I'll be able to ride in it, even without gussets. I think this is going to become a very popular option for Thurston/Aero. First back picture is zipped, second is unzipped.

IMG_4081.JPG
IMG_4090.JPG
IMG_4107.JPG
IMG_4113.JPG
IMG_4124.JPG

ProteinNerd

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Damn you pawineguy! Thats 2 really nicely fitting jackets you have there now, my personal preference is that Board Racer but the Ridley does look great as well....whats next lol

deCressy

New in Town
I don't see anything in this thread about the Bootlegger. Indeed, after skulking about here (TFL) for several years I don't recall the subject coming up more than a time or two. Am I the only Bootlegger fan? Carrie, do you sell many? Do you keep any in stock?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy