Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Time for a grizzly?

BlueWallpaper

Familiar Face
Not sure it's a grizzly, but it's damn cool!
Can't find this particular model on the website, anybody has the link?
Curious to see the back

I think he custom made it, or it’s an older style, I haven’t seen that style on the site. I guess I loosely think of any jacket having hair as a grizzly.

I’ve noticed I like the shorter hair versions (still find those long haired jackets a bit too crazy!) I can’t help but wonder if a black Kensington with variation in fur color like the one above would look fantastic or hideous....

red devil

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I think he custom made it, or it’s an older style, I haven’t seen that style on the site. I guess I loosely think of any jacket having hair as a grizzly.

I’ve noticed I like the shorter hair versions (still find those long haired jackets a bit too crazy!) I can’t help but wonder if a black Kensington with variation in fur color like the one above would look fantastic or hideous....

I think that kensington with fur would work. And same here, I would rather go for short hair, at least as a first step :D

torfjord

Call Me a Cab
It's just a matter of finding the right grizzly :)
Combining it with an evolution on your taste, I would guess that you would still not like today some of the models you found ridiculous?

You’re absolutely right on that account. Some grizzly’s fit almost like balloons, with what looks like very thick fur, which I’m not a fan of at all. Can’t seem to find any photos of it unfortunately.

This is a good fitting grizzly in my opinion:

8f1af766f8db4c146d12096526e41663.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

torfjord

Call Me a Cab
this one is now mine, i bought it from John's sales pages 2 years ago. Great jacket...of course

Good score! I actually have a picture of you in that jacket in my “grizzly inspiration” album [emoji1360]

And I did find a picture of a ill fitting grizzly (in my opinion this looks absolutely ridiculous):
fa5954cb7071629c4d6b39ce2403f4fb.jpg

Carlos840

I'll Lock Up
Good score! I actually have a picture of you in that jacket in my “grizzly inspiration” album [emoji1360]

And I did find a picture of a ill fitting grizzly (in my opinion this looks absolutely ridiculous):
fa5954cb7071629c4d6b39ce2403f4fb.jpg

I don't even think he is wearing it... Looking at the neck and waist it looks like a crappy photoshop!

Edward

Bartender
Very cool. When I visited Gala in 2014, Murray showed me some hair on hide very much like that which is apparently very popular on J106s destined for Japan. I love it.

El Marro

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thanks! Been wondering what a natural cow hide would look with a black jacket. Not sure I could pull it off.
Check out the Schott El Camino.
4E3BD233-BD80-4D4E-8D6B-0DE47517E2D1.jpeg

This jacket has been on sale for $750.00 for over a year now and I keep coming back to look at it. Like you, I’m not sure I could pull this one off and thus far have avoided the temptation to try.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OldBoot