Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Tip of the hat

Historyteach24

Call Me a Cab
Just thought I would drop a line to the people who keep track of me on here. I have been very inactive in the forum lately because of lack of interest to be quite honest. I still wear my hats daily, but just find myself not really wanting to post pics/ or share my very basic hat collection much any more. Thought I would let you all know that I appreciate the help I have received over the years, but I doubt I will be active on here again unless it is to buy/sell. Thanks for the fun guys!

Kind Regards,
Matt

job

One Too Many
I hope that there isn't anything wrong. I think most people come here and learn what they need and move on. Good luck .

Sent from my Surface with Windows RT using Tapatalk

Banky

One of the Regulars
Can sympathize to some extent.. The lounge can be a bit much sometimes. Best of luck in all your future endeavors and I'm sure the door will always be open around here!

Okay, Teach... The Lounge will likely be here for you, even as a lurker. Thanks for keeping your following informed, and ALL THE BEST!

Historyteach24

Call Me a Cab
I hope that there isn't anything wrong. I think most people come here and learn what they need and move on. Good luck .

Sent from my Surface with Windows RT using Tapatalk

Nothing wrong, just have lost a lot of interest. Like I said, I still wear hats I just can't really justify keeping up with the hobby

slc

Familiar Face
Then I suppose I'm like most people. I don't have a lot of time to spare and I don't feel like I have much to offer in TFL discussions, but I have learned a great deal from the people here over the last few years. Almost everything I learned about hats, and how to dress well, I learned here at TFL. I imagine for most of the lurkers out there, it is the same. Now that my closet is filled with hats, suits, ties and bow-ties, my tastes have settled down a particular style for me and my purchases have really slowed down. I still enjoy the new and vintage hats, nostalgia, courtesy, and character of the folks in the lounge. Thanks for letting me slip in every now and then.

The Wiser Hatter

I'll Lock Up
The lounge is really slow as to the amount of postings for a forum. My other hobby reef aquariums I read a forum that has 4000 new post's a day. The lounge is lucky to get 200.

Take care 'teach. And I understand...life is ever moving forward and throwing new things at you. Enjoy that beautiful baby girl and hopefully we'll see a little of you in the future.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Strapped-4-Cache

One Too Many
Just remember - there's more here than posts regarding headwear. Fountain pens, tips and guides for living life during the Golden Era, humor, etc., etc.

Take a break, but don't forget about us.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner