Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Titles

PrettyBigGuy

A-List Customer
You still need to come up with some swell names for us though! "Moderator" is still too generic. The rest of the new titles are Great!

Michaelson

One Too Many
"A" List Customer, eh? Good deal. Guess that means I can just expect my Jack and Coke to be GENTLEMAN Jack and Coke on a regular basis now, right?;) Regards. Michaelson

Michaelson

One Too Many
GOOD man! (You know, MK, I REALLY need to send an email to the distillery and tell them you were instrumental in getting GJack in the Observation Lounge on the Queen Mary. I assure you, they'd be MOST interested.) Regards. Michaelson
p.s. On second thought I just DID send the distillery an email and told them about you getting their product onboard through their website. I'll let you know if I hear anything.

Andykev

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
I just wonder

If using "one of the guys" is P.C. What do you do when one of the ladies from another site may come over here? Just a thought. Where I work, you almost have to have a steril work place. 20 Years ago, it was joke city!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24