Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

tornado by stetson

Ledfeather

New in Town
just got one of these in the mail, and i like to know how old things are. does anyone know? it says 3x beaver, and it still says 'crafted edge' my hat from the sixties has one, but doesnt say anywhere that it does. come to think of it, the ones i have from what i was told is the mid-fifties dont either.

animasola

image tags didnt work, but it still took me to the right picture. i also couldnt seem to make the image attach. so i hope this works. sorry for the bad image quality.

Ledfeather

New in Town
it didnt give me the normal stuff im used to on photobucket. i wish they would stop "updating" it so dumb people can 'share' stuff on facebook without knowing how to already

Ledfeather said:
it didnt give me the normal stuff im used to on photobucket. i wish they would stop "updating" it so dumb people can 'share' stuff on facebook without knowing how to already
It didn't give it to me either. I took it from your post & removed all the album viewing stuff around it. The .jpg was in there.
I agree. They are messing around for the masses!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR