Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Triumph Madison Cafe Racer Jacket

BaggyPants

Familiar Face
Size 46 inch chest. Almost brand new. Probably worn a dozen times at most. Distressed look to leather, very supple skin, distressed Triumph logo to lower back, embroidered Triumph badge to front left chest, two external and one internal zip pockets, substantial brass zips to front, cuffs and pockets, waist adjustment tabs with brass poppers, silk like lining with woven in Triumph logo, pockets for shoulder and elbow armour (not included).

Triumph1.jpg

Triumph2.jpg

Triumph3.jpg

Triumph4.jpg

Triumph5.jpg

Triumph6.jpg

Lovely jacket, but I've lost weight and it's too large for me now. Cost £200 new, no longer available in the UK. Currently £205 on ebay USA. Looking for £110 plus postage at £6.70 for UK, £9.60 for airmail to Europe and £19 for airmail to the USA. Can take PayPal, personal cheque or Postal Orders in GBP only. Cheques would need to clear before jacket could be posted, PayPal or Postal Order would be immediate despatch.

Offers always considered :)

BaggyPants

Familiar Face
I'd really like to shift this, so I'm reducing it down to £65 plus postage. It really is a lovely jacket, but just too big for me now I'm reducing myself lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy