Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TROPHY CLOTHING Humming Bird Jacket HORSEHIDE Black

rpr

New in Town
Hello Gentlemen, i am a new member and i am infected with the fine leather jacket virus. I recently got my first horsehide japanese jacket the double helix innovator and i am very happy with it. And even though i am not experienced with these type of jackets i was very impressed by the quality and craftmanship.
I am considering my next purchase which will be a simpler design. I am limited by the choice available in EU since i dont want to deal with customs.
I am considering the double helix Hugging The Curve in Black since i am familiar with the brand, however the TROPHY CLOTHING Humming Bird Jacket HORSEHIDE Black has caught my eye too. The TC is heavier which is a plus for me, a bit cheaper and the hide seems to have more marks kind of like waves or lines un paralell sucession which seems cool to me. Is anyone experienced with trophy clothing quality of the finishing? Is it more desirable for the leather to not have marks as a sign of higher craftmanship quality?

Thanks for your help!

Whitters

One of the Regulars
Sorry for the late reply.
I swapped this hacket last year.
I really like it, and it become one of my favourites.
The leather is heavy, and it's beginning to show some interesting texture.
As for the panels, they are different , but match.

I hope this helps.
IMG-20220426-WA0005.jpg
IMG-20220426-WA0006.jpg

Reactions: EAC

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112