Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Two Borsalinos: One Gray, One Olive

Bill Greene

One of the Regulars
For sale are two Borsalino Alessandria fedoras.

The first is a Medium/Dark Gray, size 7.5, with trolley. The condition is Mint, essentially unworn. The brim is 2 5/8, and it has a 6" open crown. Interior is Navy blue. This hat was originally from Bencraft.

The second, also mint, is an olive gray, size 7.5 with trolley, white trionfo interior, 2 3/4 brim width, 6" open.

Both hats I would consider a light/medium weight felt. Neither have ever been in the rain. These are both truly perfect, although I fear the red felt of my pool table washed the colors out a bit. They are much more vivid than they appear in the photos. Sorry.

I'd like $75 for either, and buyer pays the actual shipping costs, or a flat $15 dollars. I intend to ship them in the original Bencraft box. I would, as always, entertain offers.

I've sold a number of things here, and I don't believe ANY person has ever been anything less than thrilled with what they bought from me. Thanks.

Bill

GB4.jpg

GB3.jpg

GB2.jpg

GB1.jpg

OB1.jpg

OB2.jpg

OB3.jpg

OB4.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members