Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Two ELMC Californians Different Color Different Size. Which One Would You Keep?

ai00344

One of the Regulars
44 is the obvious choice IMO. The fact that the voting is not a landslide is a testament that beauty is indeed in the eye of the beholder

oneterrifichog

Practically Family
I would keep both of them. The lighter, trimmer version for when you just throw on a T-shirt and jacket and you are good to go. The darker for a cooler heavier shirt and jacket day, also the looser fit with a shirt hanging out can be an easier relaxing way to go too. Both colors are gorgeous and worth keeping.

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up
Thanks much for all the feedback guys. I have decided to put them both up for sale at what I paid for them. If they don't sell, then I will keep both. If only one sells I will keep the other, and if they both sell, then I just might order a new Havana in a 44L.

These are pretty nice jackets (imo), and don't show up used in larger sizes very often.

Both have unique and different qualities, but I think both jackets are beautiful.

Thanks again,

Peace,

David

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ