Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Two PanamaBob Montecristis, finished by Art

Nathan Flowers

Head Bartender
Staff member
I got these two hats from PanamaBob, then had Art Fawcett finish them for me. They are very reasonably priced hats, right at $100 each, once completely finished. The hats are of a rather coarse weave, not like the fino I have, and Andykev has.

This smaller one I gave to my good friend Jeremy here. It has a lower crown, smaller brim, and a black ribbon.

107_0721-vi.jpg

107_0723-vi.jpg

This one I gave to my Dad. He and I wear the same size, but he is a long oval, where I am a regular oval. His long oval shape gives the brim a good swoop. It has a large crown, big brim, and navy blue ribbon.

107_0724-vi.jpg

Thanks again to Art and Robert for these great hats. I think they turned out really well, and both of them were very pleased to have them.

jimmyfed

New in Town
Wow! the hats look great. Nice job Art and PanamaBob

Is that $100 for both hats including the blocking or is it $100 per hat body, plus blocking?

Nathan Flowers

Head Bartender
Staff member
It was right at $100 for each hat and blocking, but the hats close to the $20 variety Robert was getting us a while back.

Montecristis are somewhat like a traded commodity, and are subject to changes in prices almost daily, so I suggest talking to Robert and Art to discuss prices.

Brad Bowers

I'll Lock Up
Zohar, Robert, and Art,

Those hats look great! Good job, all the way around, everyone. Very classy, and what a price!

Brad Bowers

Canadave

One Too Many
Originally posted by Zohar
I got these two hats from PanamaBob, then had Art Fawcett finish them for me.

Can you 'splain this for the new guy? What were they like before they were "finished", and what, ezzactly, does "finished" mean?:eek:

Thanks!

Cd

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner