Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

U.S. Authentic G-1 ?

Lando

Practically Family
I was looking at that one. It may seem strange , but I don't like it because of the lining.

I felt the same way but when zipped up it looks like any other G1. (Added a picture so you could see mine all zipped up) For the price, its a really nice jacket. There are better ones out there for more money for sure, but the US Wings for 195 is a nice deal, and now they have that other G1 for 195 with the brown liner they put a short while ago. The goatskin has a nice soft feel to it, the liner looks awful but feels quite nice against the skin, and the fit isn't even that bad. I could have bought an XL but went with the XXL because I end up wearing the G1's all winter long with lots of layers. I'm a 48 chest. Hope any of that helps your decision.

US Authentic has a really nice G1 as well, though more expensive. I own that one as well and have so far worn the US WIngs G1 more. I dont know why either. I like the US Aunthentic one more, I just wear the US Wings more lol.

6355193561_8ea8463932_b.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou