Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

UK Company for Pugarees?

Dr Roly

New in Town
There must be a company in the UK that sells pugarees, but I've had no luck finding one. Forum search has also yielded nothing.

Can anyone recommend a UK based supplier? Or, failing that, a reliable company the ships internationally?

besdor

Vendor/Sponsor
You might want to contact Christys or Olney Hats in the UK. They might be able to sell you some bands.

Mr.Astor

Banned
I posted this company awhile back for Puggaree Levine hat company St.Louis, dupioni silk! There is a company in the UK that will produce school and club colors,also bespoke suits and tuxedos. If you have a true interest in finding something you will find it!!! Maybe call your Mom,she will find it for you. No offense

Edward

Bartender
The other alternative is to roll your own true pugaree. I did it for one of my hats. I'm on the field telephone now so limited asto what I can post, but if you Google <the fedora lounge make your own pugaree> you should turn it up. I only needed a few feet of 1" drill cotton tape (any John Lewis or similar will have it for buttons) and a pin to hold the end in place to begin. Easier than you'd think.

Topper

Vendor
UK Supplier

There must be a company in the UK that sells pugarees, but I've had no luck finding one. Forum search has also yielded nothing.

Can anyone recommend a UK based supplier? Or, failing that, a reliable company the ships internationally?

Forum rule prevent me from Advertising - but you may want to give me a call :) I ship internationally too, but am based in Berkshire :)

Mr.Astor

Banned
This is the person you want to get in touch with. Dr.Roly
I have about 90 Puggaree's solid,madras, stripe,paisley etc.... I'm here your their!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points