Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

US Wings leather jackets and Akubra Federation IV

riothamus

One of the Regulars
Cleaning out some things that I don't need/wear anymore. Best offer considered on all items.
Click here for lots of pics.

Two cow leather US Wings jackets, both size XXL long, but with some slightly different measurements.

This is an older jacket that I got off the bay in 2007 and put through its paces. It is naturally distressed as far as I can tell but does have some grease and other stains on it. The leather is in great shape with no tears. All-satin lining.
Measurements:
28.5 back length from base of collar
37 sleeve length from center back
21.5 across shoulder
26 pit to pit

$175 shipped CONUS

This is a 2008 purchase direct from US Wings when I was able to tour the new facility. This is the Signature Series™ Indy-style Vintage Adventurer Jacket that they no longer have available. It has been lightly worn for the most part with natural distressing from everyday wear. There is a slightly torn handwarmer pocket from getting caught on a doorknob. I've been told it should be an easy fix for a tailor or leather person. Price for longs ranged from $360-$400. All Cotton body.
Measurements:
30 back length from base of collar
38.5 sleeve length from center back
22.5 across shoulder
27 pit to pit

$200 shipped CONUS

I have one Akubra Federation IV size 59.

$85 shipped CONUS

Again, I'll consider best offers on everything! Also, a shipping deal may be in order if someone is interested in two items.

riothamus

One of the Regulars
I'm so sorry about that... I lost track of who was interested in the hat. :eusa_doh:

Jack posted in this thread very shortly after I posted the link in David's thread. And I didn't even think to look if you and he were the same person or not...

I'm really sorry about that as I try to let the first one interested decide before I open it to the next. I'd gladly sell to you but Jack has already sent funds. :(

My apologies,
Riothamus

Heavyduti

Familiar Face
Pic of area needing repair?

Hi, I'm interested but not sure which or both jacket(s) are for sale. also do you have a pic of the damage?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy