Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Us wings vintage a2

stocksuspension

New in Town
How you guys doing? I'm new to this site and plush outerwear. I've done a little research on us wings and have come across the impression that they are not exactly milspec. Which is fine by me. My question is...... How is the quality of the leather on us wings jackets? Are they supple?durable? Dothey stain leather seats?

FWIW, I have three.
USW A2 in "Antique Steerhide" I didn't get it for accuracy, I liked the look. It is a great jacket. Heavy, almost nubuck-like leather. Really nice cocoa color.
USW G1 "Centenntial" It's more slim fitting - so go up one size. Nice hide, dark brown.
USW "Hero Indy" jacket in "Antique Steerhide" This is the one that lost me. It's supposed to be the same as the A2, but the hide is thin and frankly, crappy looking. I keep meaning to sell it or just give it away.

All in all, I think a good buy for the money, sans the Hero. Nothing ever stained or bled on shirts, seats, etc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner