Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Used Dehen N-1 Deck Jacket in Loden Green, Medium

powersci

One of the Regulars
Hi all,

Downsizing my jackets as I prepare for a move. I absolutely love this jacket but it's like an inch too small for me. So rather than swear I'll lose the weight, I'd rather it go to another TFL Member who will put it to good use.

Price: $700, including USPS Shipping to 48 mainland US states. (MSRP is $1250, so this is a steal of a price)

Pics below and happy to answer any questions. I got it in excellent condition and I've only noticed two changes.

First, the lower back wax is off. I think can be fixed by re-waxing.
Second, there is a hole in the lining of the right hand pocket. An easy fix with a needle and thread.

Measurements
P to P - 22.75"
Shoulder - 19"
Length - 29"
Bottom hem width - 21.25"
Sleeve length - 25.5"

For reference: most of my shearling outerwear jackets are medium or size 40. The lining on this jacket is thick so it really takes away an inch or two from the pit to pit measurement.

I've also got an Aero ANJ4 up for sale in the classifieds. Check it out if you're interested!

thumbnail_IMG_0583.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_0584.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_0587.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_0588.jpg

Here's the lower back where the heated car seat affected the wax.
IMG_5638.jpeg

Fit Pic
IMG_5186.jpeg

powersci

One of the Regulars
Jacket is still for sale for anyone interested. Holding at $600 including shipping within US.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko