Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

USPS: US-residents only?

Mario

I'll Lock Up
I've had this problem before: I want to contact USPS regarding a parcel. Problem!

The parcel in question was shipped via 1st Class Mail International which is not trackable, but at least the system registers if the parcel has been dropped at a post office. Usually. After that the tracking system only states 'in transit'. Usually. None of this happened this time. The only info I get is 'electronic shipping info received' and that's all. The sender told me that he shipped the parcel on March 24. I just wanted to know from USPS if this happens every now and then or if I should better start to get annonyed. Trouble is there seems to be not a chance for non-US residents to send them a mail as it's required to provide a valid US address. Any workarounds? Or maybe I'm just blind and dumb?

Cobden

Practically Family
I can't see why that wouldn't work, though I myself would use 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, DC 20500. Should make the blighter's sit up!

It was for the upper floor - 2 bathrooms, 2 bedrooms, living room and kitchen, 14-foot ceilings made it very cool in the summer, though a bugger to heat in winter. Detached house with neighbours on one side only. Indiana's a cheap place to live, if you avoid the crummy newbuild plasterboard apartments …

bk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic