Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vanson 2 way zippers

Canuck Panda

I'll Lock Up
Current Model B is 23" front length with a 21" zipper for size 42. It could use a double ended zip. If you are thinking of picking one up this weekend with the 15% off, you can always call and ask them to slide on another zipper pull for you. It would be much easier for them to do that before it gets sent out.

onstar

One of the Regulars
Current Model B is 23" front length with a 21" zipper for size 42. It could use a double ended zip. If you are thinking of picking one up this weekend with the 15% off, you can always call and ask them to slide on another zipper pull for you. It would be much easier for them to do that before it gets sent out.
I just spoke to them over the phone, it is a coustom order with 2 month wait time.

VansonRider

One of the Regulars
Wouldn't a double zip need two male sides because the second slide acts as the stop block on the bottom? So you'd have to seem rip out one side of the zipper, or have one made?

Canuck Panda

I'll Lock Up
You’re right, easiest to replace with 2way open end zipper as a whole set than messing with removing the bottom stop and add a bottom pull with built in stop.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner