Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vanson Comet cafe racer 44"

Guppy

I'll Lock Up
I'm selling my Comet on Greedbay - start price £150 finishes Sunday. It's in excellent condition is comp cowhide and takes armour. Check my other listings for other nice stuff. UK posting only.

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vanson-Comet-Cafe-Racer-Jacket-Competition-Weight-Cow-Hide-Armour-Ready-44-/361672151206?hash=item54355710a6:g:5JUAAOSwIgNXoLhp&_trkparms=pageci%3Af25b56a1-58f6-11e6-9785-74dbd1805a40%7Cparentrq%3A4d2125e21560a605a4c8b3bffff9ed62%7Ciid%3A2
Listing says you don't ship to USA. Is that right?

robrinay

One Too Many
Sorry Guppy nothing personal but I don't in general anymore owing to the high cost of shipping linked to a history of pernickety buyers who were unfairly unhappy about items eg 'there are plating issues on a solid brass pen - obviously it wasn't plated - and the case is scratched -in fact it wasn't mentioned or pictured in the listing - I threw the case in for free - resulting in me losing out. i'll happily post it to a UK address for you if you have any UK based family or friends who'll buy it for you?

mendelboaz

One Too Many
You're selling yourself short on this jacket, mate! This stunner should go for £250, if you ask me. The Comet is a beast of a jacket and is so easy to wear. If I was a size 44 instead of a 38-40, I'd snap this up in a jiffy.

Plumbline

One Too Many
I snapped it up :) ..... looks like I've got a new bike jacket, armour waiting ( forcefield) ...... now the question is to "Streamliner" or not to "Streamliner" :)

Thanks Rob ... looking forward to it's arrival .

Plumbline

One Too Many
:) armour fitted .... just finishing my quilted liner (40g thinsulate) ( it was a zip in liner from my Scott Leathers Cafe Racer ..... zips removed and awaiting matching 15mm snaps to match up with the jacket).

Fit with the armour ( Forcefield ) is spot on the only minor issue being slightly loose upper arms ( a legacy of the wider sleeve to accomodate the elbow armour ... forearm and cuff are perfect ) will be a bit snug with the back protetor and the liner but sleeves, body and chest are perfect with back protector without the liner ( I'm not a fan of the insurrection fit .. I like to be able to breathe :) ) .

Pics to follow when the liner is finished :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic