Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vanson Highwayman Model E Size 42

JM7

One of the Regulars
New Vanson Model E bought directly from Vanson 8 months ago. This jacket weighs more than a mature grizzly bear. I have worn it a total of 5 times. It is hard for me to even move in it. It is in new condition. I had the epaulettes professionally removed from a well known tailor in Berkeley CA. I do have them if you would like them . I liked the way it looked without them. Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions. I am asking $650

Attachments

• 38F326C8-DB97-40AD-8DE6-A24F6390F725.jpeg
    38F326C8-DB97-40AD-8DE6-A24F6390F725.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 338
  • 7E4EDFD9-1FD5-4A2A-B868-0EABFE742C46.jpeg
    7E4EDFD9-1FD5-4A2A-B868-0EABFE742C46.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 335
  • E0C04855-3936-42C9-9B3F-384DE0C57356.jpeg
    E0C04855-3936-42C9-9B3F-384DE0C57356.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 336

JM7

One of the Regulars
New Vanson Model E bought directly from Vanson 8 months ago. This jacket weighs more than a mature grizzly bear. I have worn it a total of 5 times. It is in new condition. I had the epaulettes professionally removed from a well known tailor in Berkeley CA. I do have them if you would like them . I liked the way it looked without them. Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions. I am asking $600, or open to trade for an Aero or Eastman Luftwaffe.

JM7

One of the Regulars
Can you post measurements?
Hey there, I apologize, I should have posted that. I’m on my way to work right now, I’m off at 8 pst, I will post the measurements as soon as I get home. I’m not sure if Vanson runs true to size or runs small. I’m 5’ 10 and 170lbs and it fits me perfect. It needs to be broken in tho, it’s a beast

Observe

Practically Family
Hey there, I apologize, I should have posted that. I’m on my way to work right now, I’m off at 8 pst, I will post the measurements as soon as I get home. I’m not sure if Vanson runs true to size or runs small. I’m 5’ 10 and 170lbs and it fits me perfect. It needs to be broken in tho, it’s a beast
Sounds like it may run small. I'm 6'4 200lb and wear a 42 Enfield which fits well.

JM7

One of the Regulars
Sounds like it may run small. I'm 6'4 200lb and wear a 42 Enfield which fits well.
I actually have an Enfield too, I bought a size 40 because Vanson was out of stock on a 42. It fits me perfectly. I love that jacket, I use it for riding. I am pretty sure the Enfield runs larger, I could be wrong tho. When I get home, I'll post measurements and more pics,

JM7

One of the Regulars
Can you post measurements?
Hey there, I am at work until 8:00 PST, I am going to send measurements and more pics when I'm off. I should have done it on my post as I'm not sure if the Highwayman runs true to size or not. I do have an Enfield in size 40 and that one def runs larger

JM7

One of the Regulars
I didnt hit "reply" to your question but responded above, sorry
I just checked Vanson’s website and the Ensign I bought from them was a 42, it does seem to fit me better, the Highwayman is more snug. It has the side lacing which I haven’t adjusted. It’s a heavy jacket that feels great while riding , it also is nowhere near being broken in, I’ve only worn it a few times. I got hooked on this website and bought 5 diff leather jackets

JM7

One of the Regulars
I just checked Vanson’s website and the Ensign I bought from them was a 42, it does seem to fit me better, the Highwayman is more snug. It has the side lacing which I haven’t adjusted. It’s a heavy jacket that feels great while riding , it also is nowhere near being broken in, I’ve only worn it a few times. I got hooked on this website and bought 5 diff leather jackets
I actually have an Enfield too, I bought a size 40 because Vanson was out of stock on a 42. It fits me perfectly. I love that jacket, I use it for riding. I am pretty sure the Enfield runs larger, I could be wrong tho. When I get home, I'll post measurements and more pics,
Hey there, I posted the measurements. I also was correct the first time regarding the Ensign I bought from Vanson, it’s a size 40. I ordered a 42 and they were out of stock so they sent me a 40 which turned out to be a good thing as it fits perfect

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko