Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vanson Mark II Cobra - 46

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
A very nice, pre - 2000 Vanson Mark II Cobra that I purchased from the original owner a couple years back via ebay. Nicely broken in, true heavy-weight, old-school Competition Weight cowhide that has broken in as a very soft, comfortable, grainy reality that still would protect very well should a rider crash his bike with this on. It's never been damaged, no road rash, not exposed to smoke, pets, etc. Light leather smell only. Has the cotton lining and no mid-sleeve "vents" that indicate a newer than 2000 jacket.

Asking $425 Shipped CONUS - Pay Pal only please

Size 46 or XL - the dimensions are pretty all over the place with the double leather in the shoulders and elbows. Note also sleeves measured around the curve as they are pre-curved for riding. I am ~ 6' 1" and 195 lbs and it's a good fit except for the short front torso area.

Dimensions -
Back - 25.25"
Shoulders - 19"
Pit to pit - 23.5"
Sleeve (around) - 26.25"
Down zipper - 19"

Photos -

DSC_0717.JPG
DSC_0718.JPG
DSC_0721.JPG
DSC_0723.JPG
DSC_0722.JPG DSC_0720.JPG DSC_0719.JPG DSC_0716.JPG

Attachments

• DSC_0724.JPG
    DSC_0724.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 32

Elderber

New in Town
Hi there, I am interested in your Vanson jacket. Not sure what the protocol is here for buying and selling as I am new to the site. I spend most of my time on Advrider (same username).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto