Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vanson Model B (size 42) 400 euros plus shipping -- GORGEOUS Comp Weight

mendelboaz

One Too Many
Hey everybody,

I offer up for sale my Vanson Model B in a size 42. I purchased this bad boy off eBay a little over a year ago, and instantly fell in love with the absolutely stunning batch of competition weight cowhide used. It's luscious, it's grainy, it has a wonderful shine to it (let the photos speak for themselves), and I just know this is gonna develop into something amazing over the years.

The leather doesn't feel too thick, and IMO is just at the sweet spot between having easy wearability while still having a solid heft to it. The zippers are buttery smooth, and the jacket comes with the original zip-out fleece lining which is still in excellent condition. The leather has already softened up a bit, and as you can see the grain and creases are showing through nicely.

kBw251w.jpg

b2L0Oa4.jpg

n9ETUA4.jpg

Measurements are as follows:

Pit to pit = 24 inches
Sleeves, measured in a curve = 27 inches
Back = 26 inches
Shoulder to shoulder, measured straight = 19 1/4 inches

This jacket measures like a true 42, in my opinion. I am usually a size 40, and this fits slightly big on me. Chest and shouders are perfectly fine, but the rest is just a tiny bit off. I'm 170 lbs at 5 feet 8 with an athletic build.

It's an absolutely wonderful jacket that will serve you nicely over the years. Only reasing I'm letting it go is because I have bought too many jackets as of late, and I came across a Lost Worlds Easy Ryder and vintage Model B in size 40 that more than adequately scratch that black, three pocket CR itch. So take advantage, this beauty can be yours for 400 euros plus shipping (worldwide). Shipping from the Netherlands is pretty cheap, ranging between 20 to 40 euros worldwide.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OldBoot