Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vanson Vintage Motorcycle Jacket 42- Chocolate Suede

Al 916

One Too Many
Thanks. The thing is, I almost never wear shirts tucked in… so it winds up looking weird when my shirt’s longer than my jacket, I find.
on almost every jacket I expect (maybe less with coats)......

I thought it was me being an old neatnic...I find it slightly at '5 degrees' when I see untouched shirts with short jackets, just not ....

heavydutysg135

New in Town
I purchased the jacket from Vance. For my size and the body type, the shorter cut on the length and arms was a main selling point; will report back on the fit (with pics) when I receive.

heavydutysg135

New in Town
The jacket arrived today with some minor delays in US / Canada customs; Incandenza was great to deal with in the transaction. I am really happy with the fit, color, and build quality, and expect this will be a long-term keeper that I use frequently.

Perhaps a bit more generous fitting than I have seen some prefer with biker jackets, but I will be able to layer a sweatshirt underneath for some more versatility, and seems within the range of reasonableness.

Attachments

• IMG_0376.jpeg
    IMG_0376.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 59
  • IMG_0375.jpeg
    IMG_0375.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 57
  • IMG_0374.jpeg
    IMG_0374.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 51
  • IMG_0377.jpeg
    IMG_0377.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 58
Last edited:

sweetfights

My Mail is Forwarded Here
The jacket arrived today with some minor delays in US / Canada customs; Incandenza was great to deal with in the transaction. I am really happy with the fit, color, and build quality, and expect this will be a long-term keeper that I use frequently.

Perhaps a bit more generous fitting than I have seen some prefer with biker jackets, but I will be able to layer a sweatshirt underneath for some more versatility, and seems within the range of reasonableness.
Looks like a great fit to me. If you change your mind on the fit. Give me a shout. I am in Toronto. Cheers!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner