Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vanson x Left Field x Butterscotch Commando S(Fits like M)

trainspotter

A-List Customer
I had purchased this one from the lounge. It was in unworn condition when I got it, and I have only tried it inside the house. This fits more like a true or a slightly 'larger' Medium, although the tag says 'S'

Measurements from butterscotch website are attached as one of the pictures. Rest of the pictures are from the original listing, which still reflect the condition of the jacket.

This is the Version 3 “Dark Island” as seen on the ButterScotch website. Small batch, X150 leather, and deadstock Hawaiian lining. Super unique and rare. Runs $975 + tax new

$695 shipped from California, to CONUS. Paypal F&F

https://www.butterscotchlb.com/coll...yc-x-butterscotch-x-vanson-aloha-commando-3-0

VC1.jpeg
VC2.jpeg
VC3.jpeg
VC4.jpeg
VC5.jpeg
VC7.jpeg
Screenshot 2022-08-23 10.52.43 PM.png

Commandos are awesome jackets. Especially for those wanting or needing more length. X150 breaks in beautifully too.

Andrew Mier

One of the Regulars
@TREEMAN I believe all the 'Aloha' Commandos are Comp. Weight with the exception of the newest release, Aloha 5.0, which is X150.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk