Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Various jackets in various sizes (Bates, Vanson, Cal Leather, etc).

Kubatu

A-List Customer
Hi all,

I'm listing an assortment of jackets on Ebay right now. There's a lot of different sizes and styles represented, so it's easier just to link the Ebay page versus describing every jacket. I've included basic descriptions of wear and measurements on each listing.

All the jackets are in auction format, and I'm hesitant to list a BIN price because I'm not sure where the final prices will end up. Some might need a little adjustment to be more affordable, others could net more than I'm expecting. However, there's still the possibility of figuring out a deal post-auction. If anyone is interested in how we might work something out, feel free to PM me. I can't offer a huge discount, but I should be able to knock off around 15% the listed price.

regius

My Mail is Forwarded Here
The Bates is cool, a rare T1 and T2 hybrid. When did you buy it and was it a custom? What’s the leather like?

eyewildshot

A-List Customer
I already saw your listings before you put out the thread here.
You do have many nice stuff to offer. I believe it's good news you are sharing information here.
GLWS

Kubatu

A-List Customer
The Bates is cool, a rare T1 and T2 hybrid. When did you buy it and was it a custom? What’s the leather like?

I'm not the original owner, so I can't say for sure when it was originally purchased. I'm thinking more recent, however. The owner did say it was custom made.

It's hard to say WRT the leather since there really isn't any major wear. Not sure how it will develop. I have an older Bates jacket (this one) which has thicker leather. You can see the differences below. I'd compare the leather on the T2 jacket to something like Vanson firenze in weight and thickness - definitely doesn't feel like it needs to be broken in.

NNAqkR6.jpeg

bGehDPt.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21