Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vehicles owned by Outerwear members?

abone

A-List Customer
4DBD1819-B1BD-47CD-B92C-9668A2915FFA.jpeg
My ‘10 Infiniti FX50S, somewhat rare V8 model. 392HP/369TQ. Bought new and still only has 57,000 miles. Best car I’ve ever owned.

Last edited:

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
I drive a Ford Fiesta. Nothing special, but it is manual transmission and actually fun to drive, though it is extremely slow. My money goes to clothing, not cars haha.

My current Daily Driver is also a manual. Still a 3-pedal car guy after all these years. I've tried several automatics, but I just don't like them. I'll take photos of it tomorrow.

abone

A-List Customer
nice setup. Just hanging out in jasper the one time or are you from the area. I just packed everything up into my rig (1988 e350 diesel, 5 speed) and am heading off to Abraham lake (near Nordegg which is pretty close to jasper) tomorrow morning.

View attachment 331239
From the Lower Mainland but go back and forth to Edmonton often to visit family. I lived in Edmonton for 12 years.
Gotta love the Ford diesels! Is yours the 7.3?

RL204

One of the Regulars
From the Lower Mainland but go back and forth to Edmonton often to visit family. I lived in Edmonton for 12 years.
Gotta love the Ford diesels! Is yours the 7.3?

mine Is the 7.3idi NA. She isn’t the fastest but she’ll never die. Van will rust away before that engine dies. 400,000kms on it and finally needed a little love. I just did the injection pump, injectors and fuel return rails. Should be good for another 400,000 more. Checked the compression before doing the work and still surprisingly high Comp numbers in all cylinders.

Riu

Practically Family
Maybe I shouldn't have sold the Porsche ;-)
I still have the motorcycle, but I no longer drive it.
Now I'm driving a van and I'm happy.
View attachment 331243 View attachment 331244

That Yamaha would make a great Cafe Racer as I see there was already some work done on it

You fit quite well in the Italian landscapes :)

They all need some touchups with my airbrush :) Joke aside, great cars!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ