Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Velour Jogging suits

Feraud

Bartender
I hate to sound like a jerk but...
Lincsong said:
I saw one today on a rather plump woman with the word; "squeeze" across the butt.lol
if it walks like a ho and dresses like a ho.. you know the rest! lol

Twitch said:
silhouette53- I agree. Tommy Hillfiger or however you spell it and all the rest can bite my butt with their gaudy self agrandizing promotional junkwear.

But I can see absolutely no reason why anyone is offended by the totally plain pullover sweatshirts and/or sweat pants of muted colors I wear. Sweatshirts are the same perennial design as they've been for many decades. Jeans a medium gray, navy or black sweatshirt and a even gray fedora is not far out. I'm not talking yellow stripes down the side of red pants and a matching zipper jacket top full of logos here made of anything other than plain cotton material.

Don't throw the baby out with the bath water. There is nothing wrong with casual, traditional sweats.
Tip-Hat.gif
It isn't the sweats at all or their material. I think what matters is where one chooses to wear them. This past Saturday I took my wife for a late lunch at an Italian restaurant. The guys were wearing cargo short and sandals. The ladies wore jogging suits, flip-flops, etc. This is in addition to the ever present unruly children.
I do not expect evening wear at every restaurant but do not want to see beach and exercise wear either! :eusa_doh:

czack

One of the Regulars
Not to be alarming but I saw a woman in a track suit last Sunday, IN CHURCH.
Every article of clothing has its place but it's the lazy, no-fashion types who ruin it for everybody.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24