Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Viberg 310 Boots , size 10, brown oil tan.

lina

Practically Family
These are great boots, and there is a lot that I love about them, but the fit is just a bit off for me and I am ultimately a captoe guy at heart. So, if anyone is interested I will pass them along. But if not, I will happily keep them to admire and to wear on occasion.

Viberg size 10, which many people find a bit big, so these may fit a 10.5 or 10 with insole. The leather is their brown oil tan, which is hardwearing but actually has just a slightly refined aspect to it; sort of in between White's oil tan and their dress leather I would say if you're familiar with those. There is a minimal amount of wear I would say, but you can judge by the pics. Nice Cat's Paw heels and rubber half soles. Super well made and solid, as typical for Viberg.

New these probably would have been around 650-700 USD. I bought them recently in this condition for $320 plus shipping from Europe to the US. I will let them go for $300 to me, plus $20 shipping in the US.

Here's a few initial pics, and I will add more soon.
sale vibergs 3.JPG sale vibergs 2.JPG sale vibergs 1.JPG

bretron

Call Me a Cab
@lina Grail boots at less than half retail price? No brainer for the right sized foot!

Good luck bud!

for others’ perspective, I paid $450 for a used pair of these with more wear. This is definitely a good price

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up
I will chime in if only to bump this for a great deal. These boots look to be in excellent condition - a steal of a deal!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCRider