Viberg 310 Boots , size 10, brown oil tan.

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by lina, Apr 11, 2020.

Tags:
  1. lina

lina Practically Family

These are great boots, and there is a lot that I love about them, but the fit is just a bit off for me and I am ultimately a captoe guy at heart. So, if anyone is interested I will pass them along. But if not, I will happily keep them to admire and to wear on occasion.

Viberg size 10, which many people find a bit big, so these may fit a 10.5 or 10 with insole. The leather is their brown oil tan, which is hardwearing but actually has just a slightly refined aspect to it; sort of in between White's oil tan and their dress leather I would say if you're familiar with those. There is a minimal amount of wear I would say, but you can judge by the pics. Nice Cat's Paw heels and rubber half soles. Super well made and solid, as typical for Viberg.

New these probably would have been around 650-700 USD. I bought them recently in this condition for $320 plus shipping from Europe to the US. I will let them go for $300 to me, plus $20 shipping in the US.

Here's a few initial pics, and I will add more soon.
    sale vibergs 3.JPG sale vibergs 2.JPG sale vibergs 1.JPG

handymike and casterfield like this.
  2. lina

lina Practically Family

70BA622A-CF59-49C5-9D37-681B6F2D0963.jpeg 4D83A81E-46F1-4BB8-9642-923719BAB728.jpeg 127994F7-A18E-4AAB-AA7E-395BAED306F0.jpeg 5040F2B9-E2E7-44CD-8FF1-9D17EFE08456.jpeg

handymike and AeroFan_07 like this.
  3. FlatCap99

FlatCap99 One of the Regulars

Wow....I wish these were my size. These are beautiful boots at a great price. GLWS!

AeroFan_07 and lina like this.
  4. bretron

bretron Call Me a Cab

@lina Grail boots at less than half retail price? No brainer for the right sized foot!

Good luck bud!

for others’ perspective, I paid $450 for a used pair of these with more wear. This is definitely a good price

lina likes this.
  5. Will Zach

Will Zach Practically Family

I will chime in if only to bump this for a great deal. These boots look to be in excellent condition - a steal of a deal!

lina likes this.
  6. Infinitum

Infinitum One of the Regulars

PM sent.

7. lina

lina Practically Family

Sold. Thanks all.

deadlyhandsome likes this.