Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Viberg 310 Brown Oil Tanned

Pressgo

One of the Regulars
Maker/Model: Viberg 310

Size: 8.5D

Leather: Brown Oil Tanned

Sole: Cats Paw and Vibram

Price: $375 shipped and insured CONUS

Wears/Condition: Purchased used. Some scrapes and scuffs on uppers. They have some toe and heel strike wear showing.

Notes: No box

CBnpdQhl.jpg

E3D0PeAl.jpg

Y6w0J5xl.jpg

aRacraPl.jpg

d39Kphil.jpg

2vOD4zhl.jpg

tvH4BVzl.jpg

XXvScuVl.jpg

Mizmazzle

New in Town
Loving the style on these 310s. Just found this last and am on the hunt. Guess I’m not certain on sizing. I’m a 9D in Iron Rangers. Do you think an 8.5 would work?

Pressgo

One of the Regulars
Hi, I don’t have any iron rangers to compare to. I’m a 9 brannock and about 42 euro.

Mizmazzle

New in Town
Hmm. Yeah. Thanks for the reply. I think I’m a 9.5 brannock. I need to double check that. I’m a 9 in my Lofgren engineers. Not sure if that gives any extra insight….

Pressgo

One of the Regulars
I had a pair of lofgren engineers in 8.5 but I had to sell those because they felt tight on me.

Jischwar

One of the Regulars
Hmm. Yeah. Thanks for the reply. I think I’m a 9.5 brannock. I need to double check that. I’m a 9 in my Lofgren engineers. Not sure if that gives any extra insight….
Double check your brannock, but I think 8.5 is definitely doable for a 9.5. I'm a 10D and wear a 9 in 310. Also owned 9.5 in JL engineers. Keep in mind that 310 has a lot of volume, which is why 1 down from the brannock works for a lot of people. It's one of the only Viberg lasts with arch support as well, I quite like it

Mizmazzle

New in Town
Double check your brannock, but I think 8.5 is definitely doable for a 9.5. I'm a 10D and wear a 9 in 310. Also owned 9.5 in JL engineers. Keep in mind that 310 has a lot of volume, which is why 1 down from the brannock works for a lot of people. It's one of the only Viberg lasts with arch support as well, I quite like it
Thanks for that advice. Super helpful!!!

hd3kmize

New in Town
FWIW, I am also 9.5 Brannock. I have a few pairs of JL engineers in size 9, I wear size 8.5 in Viberg 2030 and 2020 last. I owned a pair of Viberg 310 boots in bison size 8.5 and had plenty of room. These boots have a generous forefoot. The fit was a bit too voluminous for me though. Hope this helps.

Mizmazzle

New in Town
FWIW, I am also 9.5 Brannock. I have a few pairs of JL engineers in size 9, I wear size 8.5 in Viberg 2030 and 2020 last. I owned a pair of Viberg 310 boots in bison size 8.5 and had plenty of room. These boots have a generous forefoot. The fit was a bit too voluminous for me though. Hope this helps.
Thanks a ton. This is exactly the info I was looking for. Do you think sizing down to an 8 would have helped with the volume, or would that have been too short in length?

Brandrea33

One Too Many
I own a pair of 310’s and went down half a size from my brannock and they fit perfect.

As above, they have a roomy toe box which is perfect if you have wide feet or if you need to wear orthotics.

Great boots OP GLWS

hd3kmize

New in Town
Thanks a ton. This is exactly the info I was looking for. Do you think sizing down to an 8 would have helped with the volume, or would that have been too short in length?
I considered sizing down but was concerned with the length. My feet are borderline C/D, so I added an insole and wore thick socks. That worked out but the 2030 last molds to my feet better.

Jischwar

One of the Regulars
@Mizmazzle - sizing down by more than 1 would throw the arch placement off and would be extremely noticeable on a last like this. Some lasts just don't work for certain feet

Mizmazzle

New in Town
@Mizmazzle - sizing down by more than 1 would throw the arch placement off and would be extremely noticeable on a last like this. Some lasts just don't work for certain feet
Thanks for all the help everyone. This has been super helpful. I stopped by my local RW store and I’m a confirmed 9.5 D brannock. She said maybe just a touch shy of 9.5.
As always, the buying online is a bit of a mystery. I’m looking at a shop in Germany that has these in stock. If I end up pulling the trigger I want to make sure I get it right. So all the advice Is greatly appreciated.

Mizmazzle

New in Town
Oh…FWIW…I used the Xesto sizing app on the Viberg site and that placed me at a size 8!! Haha. Think the info y’all have provided is probably the best approach.

Mizmazzle

New in Town
Final bit of info everyone. Feel bad hogging this thread. My Birkenstocks are a size 42 and that translates to a size 8 on the Viberg sizing chart. Thought I’d throw that last measuring detail out there. I never wear socks with my birks though. So that’s a factor too I suppose.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner