Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Ambassador Exotic Leather Derby Shoes Size 9 to 9.5US.

Diederik

New in Town
Vintage Ambassador Exotic Leather Derby Shoes.

The item featured is an example of sartorial interest being a pair of brown derby shoes from the classic British shoemaker Ambassador last 1639E. These are quality goodyear construction shoes of exotic leather (either bullhide or water buffalo) with leather sole and are a staple of classic style with a bit of a flair for eccentricity. The condition is quite good with soles that should see some use before needing cobbling and with its construction can be resoled to last longer than the wearer. Overall condition is quite good with only a few minor scuffs that will polish out and minor creasing. Further pictures can be provided upon request. These shoes are vintage quality custom that can be very hard to find ready to wear.

Rough Measurements listed below.

Length: 11.75"
Width: 4.25"

Current asking price is $300USD and while I am not running a yard sale I am open to some negotiation. No harm, the worst that can happen is I throw a shoe at you.;)

I am happy to assist with all questions and thank you for your consideration for this quality product.

Be well and thank you for your consideration.

Attachments

• IMG_1116.JPG
    IMG_1116.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 51
  • IMG_1117.JPG
    IMG_1117.JPG
    4 MB · Views: 43
  • IMG_1118.JPG
    IMG_1118.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 45
Last edited:

Forum statistics