Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Beach Chairs & Umbrellas

scotrace

Head Bartender
Staff member
Pola Negri.

Coolest setup ever.

pola_negri.jpg

Forgotten Man

One Too Many
Doubt any company is repopin' them things... and try to find a round umbrella with stripes! Forget about it!

That's how so many went to the beach then, large colorful striped umbrellas and big beach towels... Oh man, I'd go to the beach if they had them umbrellas some place to buy for a reasonable price.:rolleyes:

Mike in Seattle

My Mail is Forwarded Here
The old standby Adirondack chairs are widely available from a variety of chain stores, online sites and the like. The same holds true for finding plans and patterns for making your own.

There's also the WWII-50's metal "shellback" chair. Here's one source - you have to order through one of their dealers, but there's an extensive list of those. Crate & Barrel carries them as well.

BinkieBaumont

Rude Once Too Often
"Sur La Plage"

"If you can not decide what bathers to wear at the beach, what to sit on, what to eat and drink Hot?/Cold?, you need a cocktail cabinet, a few Oil paintings to look at, pets, radiogram, then obviously you need one of these, handy "Dressing Sheds" so you can take everything, including the kitchen sink, to the beach with you, do admit? you know it makes sense"

268560-9-brighton-beach-huts.jpg

Foofoogal

Banned
we found 2 wood chaise lounges in the attic and honey is going to recreate them and maybe sell them. they are built like fort knox.
Went swimming yesterday and am now suffering from sunburn. Why do I do this? :eek:fftopic:

WWII-50's metal "shellback" chair
these are everywhere now and have really brought down the price of the original ones.
There is a store called "Atwood" in Arkansas where you can find several colors including the glider for very reasonable.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany