Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Betty's $1 sale! Yes you read that right!

Vintage Betty

My Mail is Forwarded Here
All items in this thread are $1 plus shipping to a US Address. My warehouse lease is coming to a close later this year and I need to purge this stuff. The $1 is to cover Paypal fees, which I don't want to bother to calculate.

***These items are only being offered until July 31, 2013. After that, they are being given away elsewhere***

I listed items on an auction site called Listia with measurements, details and pics. If you aren't already a member, it would be great if you could sign up using this link so I get credit: https://www.listia.com/signup/3390605

The shipping price is already listed on each auction so you can already see the shipping costs. You will be adding $1 to that price. Leave a comment in this thread and DO NOT PM ME to grab one of these items. First come, first serve!

1930's Parasol Umbrella Art Deco Vintage coated plaid fabric topper unique handle

Sony RK-66 Magnetic Phono Connecting Cord Vintage Electronics Tape Recorder Box

This is ending in a couple days; if no bidders, feel free to call dibs:

1933 World's Fair Paper Parasol Art Deco Umbrella for costumer crafter or steampunk for upcyling

My intention is to now purge monthly, so keep an eye out for my threads. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusa80