Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Black Taurus Motorcycle Jacket

Purplesage

One Too Many
I am selling my Taurus motorcycle jacket since it no longer fits me. It is a beautiful jacket that has hardly been worn. It is marked as a size 42 but fits like a size 40 so carefully read the measurements. I am asking $135.00 plus shipping. I am selling the jacket at a very good price because I need the money.

Shoulder to shoulder 18"
Chest 40"
Sleeve length from shoulder seam to end of cuff 25"
Length from lower edge of colar to bottom of the jacket 35"

15ecbed3.jpg

c0992270.jpg

65b3a07b.jpg

631fe6d3.jpg

64f5ce80.jpg

Purplesage

One Too Many
I have another one for sale that you might be interested in. This is a size 44 jacket that was original Detroit PD issue. This is a high quality jacket that has never been worn. It is listed in the classifieds.

Purplesage

One Too Many
Bump, $120.00 shipped. Can't go lower, already can't even break even on this. Remeasured across the chest, armpit to armpit is 19". The hat is definitely closer to a size 40.

Purplesage

One Too Many
Still for sale. Excellent vintage leather jacket for a very reasonable price. I paid over $200.00 for this jacket a couple of years ago.

Purplesage

One Too Many
Haven't put on ebay yet. Starting bid price will be higher than I'm asking here. Thought I would give a lounger one last crack at it before I put it on ebay. This is an exceptional quality leather jacket at a price considerably lower than I paid for it. If interested please respond to me via email or private message. Serious inquiries only.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn