Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Borsalino 1/8 available to trade

zetwal

I'll Lock Up
Light grey wide brimmed Borsalino Alessandria with matching trim. 50s era. Unworn and perfect. Soft unreeded sweatband with the corrugated area in front. 7 1/8

Since I have two like this that are absolutely identical, I'm open to trading the one pictured here for another model. PM if you want to talk. ;)

derleicaman

One of the Regulars
I don't have anything to trade as I am new to the forum and collecting hats. I just lost out on a similar hat on the bay and I'd love to buy yours. My ebay rating is 100% and I can supply other references. Paypal is good for me. Thanks,:)

zetwal

I'll Lock Up
derleicaman said:
Forgot to add, can't use PM for some reason. I can send my email address.

Derleicaman, welcome to the Lounge. I think that once you post a dozen or so times your PM function will activate.

zetwal

I'll Lock Up
Topdog said:
I have a nice vintage Open Road if your interested in that.

I already have an Open Road and don't think I'd be interested in another. Thanks for your offer just the same. :)

zetwal

I'll Lock Up
bolthead said:
Does it have to be a size 7 1/8? Also, is it another Borso you're looking to get?

Hello Bolt. As far as makers go, I'm flexible as long as I like the hat. But it does need to be 1/8 and true to size. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR