Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Borsalino Fedora

Takedeadaim

New in Town
Hello, I am putting this very nice condition vintage Borsalino Fedora for sale here where it might find a good home with someone who will appreciate and enjoy it. It is a nice olive color that is well depicted in the photographs. The band is about 1/2" wide. The crown measures 4&1/4" and the brim 2&1/2".

As you can see in the photos the hat has no stains, marks or damage. It has a nice look to it and I think the style makes it a nice daily wear hat.

I got the hat through a friend who travels frequently to Italy who purchased it for me while there. I normally wear a 7&3/8" and while this fits my head I would say it is slightly smaller then that; hence my reason for selling it. I personally don't like the idea of stretching hats, especially older ones. To me it would be a shame to damage what is a very well built hat in excellent condition with a great style and color.

All markings on the hat are shown in the photographs, the lining and sweat band seem original and are unstained and in good condition. All the stitching is in tact as is the brim edging.

So if this one looks like its for you please contact me. Im going to put up a price of $275 Plus actual shipping cost to your location. I can pretty much ship it any way you like. Payment details can be worked out. Thanks for looking and have a great day.

Photos are in a media file under my user name TakeDeadAim; Not sure why they don't show in the listing. To access the photos click on my user name for this listing then click on "Media Page" and you can view the images. Thanks for looking

Last edited:

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
Hey TDA:
Very nice hat. You say it’s an olive green??
I think you need more posts including comments to posts (10??) in any threads before you can upload images.
So...go comment on some stuff then i think you can repost your images here.
That will get you more attention.
Welcome to the lounge also.
Bowen

Takedeadaim

New in Town
Hey TDA:
Very nice hat. You say it’s an olive green??
I think you need more posts including comments to posts (10??) in any threads before you can upload images.
So...go comment on some stuff then i think you can repost your images here.
That will get you more attention.
Welcome to the lounge also.
Bowen

I thought I had more than 10 and I was able to post photos a year or so ago, Ive been going through some health issues and just not posting much because its easy to read on my phone but not so easy to comment. Especially without my glasses on, LOL

Yes the hat is an olive, but it is more of a grey olive than one that has brown tones. The photos in the gallery I have show the true color well. Its against a white background and done with natural light. I can send anyone larger photos or additional photos if they just message me. Thanks for your help and Ill go read and post a bit while Im at the computer today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran