Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

VINTAGE CAVANAGH FEDORA, ON EBAY. SOLD, SOLD, SOLD!!!!!!

Razzman

One Too Many
I received a PM from a FL member indicating that in his opinion this Cavanagh may be a rare hat. I don't have any information to back this up. However, I tend to believe it could be a scarce hat, since I don't recall seeing any wide brimmed Cavs on ebay or any place else for that matter. Anybody out there have any ideas or info about this type of hat by Cavanagh.

Tango Yankee

Call Me a Cab
I won it!

Hey, Razzman,

I didn't see this thread until just now. The hat arrived yesterday (but I had to wait until this morning to get it at the post office.)

It's gorgeous! I wore it today and almost lost it to the wind. My wife and I were leaving the Portsmouth library when a gust of wind caught it. All my wife knew is that I suddenly dropped the two canvas bags I was carrying with our books and was running flat out between the bushes and the building next to the library! Managed to catch it before it cleared the last bush... after that it would have had open ground to fly over.

Cheers,
Tom

Razzman

One Too Many
Hi Tom,
Close call there. I'm glad you like the hat, and it's good to see it go to fellow FL member who will appreciate it. It's a great hat.
Regards,
Lou

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112