Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Cooperstown Ballcap Co Detroit Tigers Hat Cap 7 3/8 - 7 1/2 - EBAY

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
Up for auction is a very RARE piece. Its an original 6 panel ball cap from The Cooperstown Ballcap Company. NOT to be confused with the "cooperstown collection" caps that are currently made today. These hats from the COOPERSTOWN BALLCAP COMPANY were made in America to the exact specs as pre-WW2 ballcaps. The company went out of business in 2011. The company made VERY authentic reproductions of vintage ballcaps and used high quality wool, real leather sweatbands, and old world construction. These ballcaps are sought out by collectors for their authenticity and high quality construction. Currently the company that bought the rights to the Cooperstown Ballcap Company only makes minor league caps. They are no longer licensed to produce major league team caps.

The sweatband measures 23 1/4 inches in circumference, making this hat sized between a 7 3/8 and a 7 1/2. In the pictures, I have inserted a 7 3/8 band block to show the sizing. The band block is a little loose with a tad bit more room. There is no size tag, but according to my measurements, the hat measures between a size 7 3/8 - 7 1/2.

The hat appears to be in unworn condition and I can find NO flaws. This hat is sold AS-IS with NO warranty, NO returns, and NO exchanges. If you have any questions, please contact me BEFORE you bid.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/281364464379?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner