Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Durable brown FQHH long half belt ~42 $125

ThatDudeOrion

New in Town
https://imgur.com/a/JKiIK6r

Please see the album for pics and measurements, I would say it would be tagged about a 42 if I could find a size tag on it

The good:
Durable brand heavy FQHH in a beautiful brown/russet/cordovan sort of color, the hide is in great condition for being from the idk 1950’s, 1960’s I’m not sure which... working main zipper, and breast pocket zipper. long half belt pattern, double entry pockets.

The bad: quilted lining is coming undone at the collar, belt is missing

The ugly: some stitches have popped out of the pocket/pocket flap of the right hand pocket.

Overall i think it’s a great jacket but I got a killer deal on a Vicenza Aeromarine and now that I’ve made sure it fits, this one needs to find a good home.

$125 PayPal shipped to CONUS, intl for additional fee. Can provide references if necessary. Open to offers.

ThatDudeOrion

New in Town
Price Drop $75 shipped CONUS OBO. I know it's not for everybody, but somebody make me an offer on this thing, need it gone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo